Horse Convenor – Lisa Schmidt (0407 311 371)
Shearing Convenor – TBA
Pavilion Co-ordinator – Barb Schmidt (0407 272 337)
Whatever you want to enter, there’s a competition for you. From Shearing to Knitting, Show-person to Scones and Horses to Bikes there’s something for everyone. Click on a link to get more information on that section.
Things you need to know
- Most entries close at 5pm, Friday September 22, 2017. PLEASE check individual sections as closing times will vary.
- Most entries will need to be with the convenor by 9am, Saturday September 23, 2017. PLEASE check your individual section as some will differ.
- Kimba AH&F Society rules are available here.
- Where a section allows for juniors, they must be under 16 on November 1, 2017. The age of the child (on show day) should be marked on the entry card that is attached to the exhibit.
- Entry forms are available for download here and in the show book.
- Where possible, please use a separate entry form for each entrant.
- Please call the appropriate convenor for information about your section.