Sponsored by Laucke Flour Mills
Convenor – TBA – contact Pavilion Co-ordinator Amy Wright (Ph: 0467 004 555)
- Entries close 5pm, Friday September 22, 2023
- Entries must be brought to the pavilion before 9am, Saturday September 23, 2023 with entry cards securely attached
- Only one entry allowed per person. There is no entry fee
- Click here for the CWA / Laucke Scone pages in the show book
- Click here to download an entry form
- Best, sweet scone recipe which must use the Laucke Country Women’s Scone Mix as the base.
- Entrants are only eligible to win one association final
- Winners from each local show to be eligible to enter at the appropriate Association Show. The 10 Association winners will compete in a State Final as part of the 2024 Royal Adelaide Show.
- Entrants please note that you DO NOT have to follow the recipe on the back of the box. You use the mix as a base only.
- If the CWA Scone Mix is not available in your town please contact the show secretary
- Revenue to the CWA from sales of the scone mix is used to assist drought affected families.
- 5 scones presented for Judging.
- Scones should be approximately 5cms in diameter.
- Well risen, straight sides, thin golden crust top and bottom, no flour base.
- Fine, moist texture, good crumb, good flavour and according to type.
Kimba AH & F Society would like to congratulate the following people for winning prizes in 2021 and representing EPSA in 2022 at the Royal Adelaide Show:
- 1st: Laucke Goods Hamper (value approx. $17)
- 2nd: Laucke Country Women’s Scone Mix (1 x 1.2kg, value approx. $5.50)
- 3rd: Laucke Country Women’s Scone Mix (1 x 1.2kg, value approx. $5.50)