Convenor – Rebecca Hodgkinson (ph: 0474 217 161)
Kimba Junior Show Person award is open to boys and girls aged 12 – 15 years and reside in the Kimba District on November 1, 2023.
- This award will be judged based on involvement in the Kimba Show through entries, actively competing or assisting with other duties associated with the show
- Attire worn must be suitable for a day out at the Kimba Show
- Participants may be invited on stage to be asked one question by the host (time permitting)
- The winners of each division will receive a Certificate and Sash or Rosette
The winners and runner ups of Junior Show Person will be announced at the opening of the 95th Kimba AH&F Show at approximately 12 Noon.
Entries must be submitted on the entry form (see link below), or available from the Secretary, on the Kimba Show website or Facebook Page.
To enter, complete the entry form answering the following questions:
- What are your interests?
- Why is the Kimba Show important to you?
- How have you participated in the Kimba Show?
Entries should be addressed to:
PO Box 414
Kimba SA 5641
Entries may be posted or preferably emailed to the secretary to arrive before 5pm Friday September 23, 2022 Judging will take place on the morning of the show and winners will be announced during the official opening. All enquiries to convenor Rebecca Hodgkinson.
Kimba AH & F Society would like to congratulate the following people for winning prizes in this section:
- Lily Venning (Junior Show Person)
- Jett Kenchington (Sub Junior Show Boy)
- Lucas Eatts (Runner-up Sub Junior Show Boy)
- Charlie Arcus (Sub Junior Show Girl)
- Karlie Zibell (Runner-up Sub Junior Show Girl)
- Reg Rayner(Tiny Tot Show Boy)
- Max Eatts (Runner-up Tiny Tot Show Boy)
- Charlotte Johnson (Tiny Tot Show Girl)
- Harper McGilvray (Runner-up Tiny Tot Show Girl)