Head on over and watch all the action at the shearing. There’s competitions to find the best shearer in the following categories:
- Novice (Sponsored by Karawatha Park)
- Intermediate (Sponsored by the O’Connor Family)
- Open Shearer (sponsored by SAL NorthWest/Platinum Ag)
- Speed Shear (sponsored by Grant Harris Transport )
The Kimba Show Marketplace is back this year. Some of the local traders in the tent this year are:
- Miss E + Zozo & Ace (Erica Murdock & Danna Kassebaum)
- While Charlotte Sleeps (Erin Johnson)
- Rainbow Handicrafts – Nepal (Robyn Harris)
- Scentsy (Deb Pilgram)
- Millbrae Makes (Carmen Rayner)
- Leather Jewelry (Sharna Jericho)
- Norwex (Abbey Strauss)
- Pebbles and Rust (Justine Phillips)
- Handmade by Anna Davidson (Anna Davidson)
There’s plenty of food to choose from as well.
- Yiros (Kimba Area School P&F)
- Baked Potatoes, Chicken Wraps & Sausages in Bread (Waddikee Tennis Club)
- Pies, Pasties & Sausage Rolls (Kimba Parents Group)
- Chips and Donuts (Kimba Lions Club)
- Oyster Kebabs (Kimba AH&F Committee
- Pizza (Town & Country Pizza).
- And a show wouldn’t be complete without fairy floss!!
As the show winds down and into the evening Chasin Aces will be performing. There will be a spit roast and pizza available for dinner / tea/ supper. Apex will be running the bar. So stay, relax and unwind after a great day out!