Sadly there will be no shearing at the 2018 Kimba Show, but there is plenty more to see and do.
- Mr Oopy
- Locked and Loaded Laser Tag
- Bouncing Castles
- Acoustic Music
- Showbags from the Kimba Apex Club
- and much more
The Kimba Show Marketplace is back this year. Some of the traders in the tent this year are:
- Love Must Grow – (Clair Schubert) Succulents & Cacti, Quirky Art
- Dream Catchers & Handmade Unique Items – (Adrian Woods)
- Ecowud Candles – (Cass Foster)
- Unique Creations by Angelique – (Angelique Zecchini), Hand made cards, bookmarks, door hangers, beaded items, photo frames, pinwheels
- Embroidery by Miss-eeh! – (Erica Murdock), Suzmik, JB’s & Biz Work Wear, boots, safety wear, embroidery items
There’s plenty of food to choose from as well.
- Alive & Well- Love + Food (Ellen Zibell)
- (Kimba Area School P&F)
- Chips and Donuts (Kimba Lions Club)
- Fruit Salad & Icecream (Kimba Lioness Club)
- Town & Country Pizza (Greg & Sue Smallwood)
- (K&K Cricket Club)
- Yes.dumpling (Kylie & Paul Stodard)
- And a show wouldn’t be complete without fairy floss!! (Haley’s Floss)
As the show winds down and into the evening pop down to the Kimba Gateway Hotel for dinner then rock on to local band Chasin’ Aces.