Convenor – Amy Wright (ph: 0467 004 555)
Are you young and enthusiastic about rural life?
The Rural Ambassador & Young Rural Ambassador Awards highlight the importance of youth in rural South Australia, and in particular the agricultural show movement. Being involved in the Award gives you a forum to express your opinions and ideas for your rural community.
Do you enjoy travelling and meeting new people?
The Rural Ambassador & Young Rural Ambassador Awards enable you to experience and develop closer links with the primary industries in South Australia and represent your show society at local, association and state level.
Are you involved in your local community?
The Rural Ambassador & Young Rural Ambassador Awards identifies and encourages enthusiastic, skilful and industrious people who are involved in their local community or agricultural show.
How do I enter?
The Rural Ambassador award is open to men and women aged 21 – 30 on the 1st May 2017 (e.g. born between 2nd May 1988and 1st May 1998 inclusive).
The Young Rural Ambassador award is open to young men and women aged 16 – 20 the 1st May 2017 (e.g. born between 2nd May 1998 and 1st May 2002 inclusive).
For entry into the Kimba Show, please complete the attached entry form and send to:
Kimba AH & F Society,
PO Box 414,
Kimba SA 5641
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Need more information?
Download the entry criteria from here
Please speak to:
- Courtney Johnson (2016 Kimba Show Young Rural Ambassador, 2017 Eyre Peninsula Shows Association Rural Ambassador)
- Samantha Shadwell (2015 Kimba Show Young Rural Ambassador winner and 2015 Eyre Peninsula Shows Association winner)
- Courtney Ramsey (2014 Kimba Rural Ambassador, 2014 Eyre Peninsula Shows Association winner, 2014 SA Rural Ambassador and 2015 National Rural Ambassador)
- Krystal Mills (2014 Kimba Show Young Rural Ambassador and Eyre Peninsula Shows Association winner)
- Corinne Tucker (2013 Kimba Show Young Rural Ambassador and Eyre Peninsula Shows Association winner and State finalist)
- Amy Murray (2016 & 2013 Kimba Rural Ambassador and Eyre Peninsula Shows Association runner up, Kimba Show President)