Showjumping Convenor: Katie Eatts (ph: 0428 340 255)
Hack Ring Convenor: Caitlin Schaefer (ph: 0439 681 677)
- Entries Close 10pm, Wednesday September 22, 2021. Late entries will be accepted but not preferred to help keep things running smoothly on the day.
- All Horses in Action enquiries and entries to convenors via phone, email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- All programmes, entry details, waivers and entry forms can be found in the 2021 Kimba Show Horses In Action – Rules, Waivers and Information booklet
- Kimba AH&F Society Horses in Action will include a full programme of Showjumping, Open/Qualifying Hack Ring, Led Breeds Ring and Tiny Tots events.
- Competitors must familiarise themselves with the general rules and conditions of entry as well as information specific to individual competitions/rings.
- All competitors must be a financial member of Kimba AH&F Society Inc. Membership must be paid with entries and include gate entry to the show. Any gate tickets not posted or collected prior to show day will be available at the gate.
- Camping and yards are available and must be booked and paid with entries.
The Kimba AH&F Society would like to thank the following businesses and individuals for donating prizes to this section:
- Leah Harradine
- Cliff Farms
- Kimba IGA
- Ranges Country Clothing, Fodder and Saddlery