Convenor – TBA. For information phone Kerri Cliff (0428 272 676)
- Entries close 4 pm, Wednesday, September 19, 2018 for electronic presentations. No late entries will be permitted as these items take time to prepare and will be judged Thursday evening.
- Entries close 4 pm, Thursday, September 20, 2018 for print material. No late entries will be permitted as these items will be judged Thursday evening.
- Exhibits must be delivered to the Kimba Community Library by these times
- Click here for the Computer Graphics and Design in the show book
- Click here to download an entry form.
- All entries must be exhibitor’s own work
- Software wizards, eg “Publisher”, may only be used as a starting point and must involve a number of manipulations
- Electronic Presentation includes PowerPoint, KidPix, Web Page and Moviemaker, Photostory etc.
Kimba AH & F Society would like to thank the following people for donating prizes to this section:
- Sally Inglis (Prize for Most Points)
- Helen Tucker (Prize for Runner-up Most Points)
- The Tranquil Table (Jess Haywood) (Prize for Most Outstanding Exhibit)
Kimba AH & F Society would like to congratulate the following people for winning prizes in this section:
- Anna Davidson (Most Points)
- Isabel Redden (Runner-up Most Points)
- Isabel Redden (Most Outstanding Exhibit)